A Message To Our Guests
Due to the new restrictions in Baltimore City, Indoor and Outdoor dining will be suspended beginning
Friday, December 11, 2020 at 5pm.
We will continue to offer To-Go service with curbside pickup.
Our To-Go Service is available:
Seven Days a Week
Dinner from 5:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am - 3:00pm
To place a phone order, please call (443) 960-8670 between 3pm – 8:30pm for same day pick-up.
We are cash-less and contact-free!
Please note that our menu may change, please check social media for the most up-to-date information. We will continue to institute the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Hogan and the City of Baltimore.
Health & Safety Guidelines
At Foreman Wolf, we are committed to the health and safety of all our staff and guests. We have followed the Operational Toolkit for Businesses Considering Reopening Operations in COVID-19 by Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, as well as the National Restaurant Association (NRA) COVID-19 Reopening guidance. We obey and regularly consult NRA, CDC, Maryland Department of Health, The Office of Governor Larry Hogan’s and the City of Baltimore’s orders, response, data, and guidance.
We offer outdoor dining and contact-free, cashless take-away at all properties (no signature required for credit card payments).
While this list is not exhaustive, here is what we are doing across our properties in order to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus:
– Reservations are highly encouraged in order to maintain proper capacity, avoid waits and the creation of crowded areas
– No more than 6 guests per table, unless they belong to the same household
– Health declaration form required for guests at check-in (sanitized and used pens marked accordingly)
– Temperature checked with a contactless thermometer
– Mandatory mask for guests when not seated, including walking to restrooms
– Reminder on how to properly wear a face mask and wash your hands displayed onsite
– All properties prioritize credit card payment
– Markers outside properties to ensure guests wait with proper distancing as needed
– Guest safety policy and procedures reminder posted at all entrances
– Guest check-in process outdoors, where possible
– Hand sanitizer available at check-in and throughout the restaurant
– All guests are seated at least 6 feet apart
– Single-use menus available, QR code posted on table links to menus online
– Salt, pepper, sugar and sweeteners provided on request and sanitized in between uses
–We no longer open wine bottles tableside to check for taint; staff will do so from an appropriate distance
– Guests directed to restrooms via least trafficked path to avoid contact
– Upon payment, all pens & check presenters sanitized between patrons
– Temperature checked before each shift with a contactless thermometer
– Proper face mask required at all time
– Hands must be washed every 30 minutes either using soap or hand sanitizer
– Social distancing is implemented when applicable
– Reviewed and signed a safetu protocol, provided in English and Spanish
– Trained on the difference between cleaning and sanitizing
– Safety posters provided and posted in English and Spanish on all safety protocols including those developed by CDC & NRA
– Tables and chairs are cleaned in between patrons and high contact places sanitized regularly using only CDC-approved COVID-19 products
– Temperature checked with a contactless thermometer before entering property
– All drivers are required to wear a face mask if entering the property
“We greatly appreciate the safety protocols you have out in place. We’ve felt the safest at Cinghiale!”
“It’s AWESOME going to any of Foreman Wolf’s restaurants and knowing it’s safe… You don’t feel uncomfortable with the spikes in bars/restaurants around Baltimore. Thank you.” – Larry H.
Open Every Day
Breakfast: 7am - 11am
Lunch: 11am - 3pm
Happy Hour: 5pm - 7pm
Dinner: 5pm - 10pm
Brunch: 10am - 3pm
Dinner: 5pm - 10pm
Sun - Thurs: 11am - 10pm
Fri & Sat: 11am - 10pm